Customer-centric professionalism and international trustworthiness are the key factors in providing the Q-auditors services. Only in this way can the certification as a service contribute to the company-specific and effective further development of the management system and lead to a recognized proof of your quality capability.
Expected customer benefit from previous experience:
• Recognizing strengths and potential for improvement within the company, but also at the interfaces.
• Analysis of business-critical processes.
• Motivation of employees by recognition of their performance.
• To show new perspectives by pointing out alternative problem-solving possibilities.
• Positive effect on the marketability of the product in the market through EU-wide recognized certificates.
• Second-party presentation of the processes
This system benefit of the certification can also be explained in more detail. Here, the restriction to the six core points takes place.
Effects of a valid certificate when used correctly:
• confidence-building towards authorities, banks and insurance companies
• promoting the image
• motivating for the employees
• Reducing in terms of customer and supplier audits
From a business point of view, the following studies have shown the following interesting results in the largest studies conducted so far with a control group:
Certified companies do not necessarily have more sales, but higher prices in the market, invest more, and have higher export quotas.
Furthermore, high liquidity and stable return on assets with a constant capacity rate are evident, which allows for the conclusion of increased sales figures.
Particularly interesting in this case is a statistic of the Association for the Protection of Accounts Payments according to which the insolvency rate in Austria was about 2% between 1980 and 1996, whereas the insolvency rate of the certified companies was only 0.2%.